IBM Flex System™, a new category of computing and the next generation of Smarter Computing, is anchored by the IBM Flex System Enterprise Chassis. This platform offers intelligent workload deployment and management for maximum business agility. This chassis delivers high-speed performance complete with integrated servers, storage, and networking for multi-chassis management in data center compute environments. Furthermore, its flexible design can meet the needs of varying workloads with independently scalable IT resource pools for higher utilization and lower cost per workload. While increased security and resiliency protect vital information and promote maximum uptime, the integrated, easy-to-use management system reduces setup time and complexity, providing a quicker path to return on investment.
IBM Flex System Enterprise Chassis
Posted by rogerluethy on April 11, 2012
Search this Blog
- VMware Virtual SAN Design and Sizing Guide wp.me/pZ322-308 2 hours ago
- Adding an IBM LTFS EE Tape Tier to an IBM SCSA Managed Storage Cloud wp.me/pZ322-305 6 hours ago
- IBM Storwize V7000 Unified systems running 184.108.40.206 cannot load the management GUI unless English is set as the first… wp.me/pZ322-302 6 hours ago
- Revised availability: Select FlashSystem 840 features wp.me/pZ322-300 6 hours ago
- Revised support for IBM FlashSystem 840 concurrent maintenance wp.me/pZ322-2ZY 6 hours ago
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.86.x5.35
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.84.x5.36
- What is T10-PI ?
- ALUA (asymmetric logical unit access)
- IBM Storage Manager Simulator (DS3K/4K/5K)
- How To Reclaim Unused Disk Space on NFS Storage
- IBM Storwize Family Software V7.2.0 delivers replication over IP networks and improved performance for Real-time Compression
- IBM V7000 & XIV Visio Stencil
- Comparison of IBM Storwize V3700, V5000, V7000 on one page
- 220.127.116.11 - IBM Storwize Code - V3500,V3700,V5000,V7000,SVC
What is this blog about ?AIX Alert Announcement Letter Architecture ATS b-type backup Best Practices Big Data Brocade Cisco cloud Code Datacenter DCS3700 deduplication DS3000 DS3500 ds4000 ds5000 DS8000 DS8870 EMC FC Fibre Channel Firmware Flash GUI guide HAK Hardware withdrawal HDD How to Hydra ibm IBM FlashSystem IBM N Series ibm redbooks IBM Research IBM System Storage IBM Tivoli Storage Manager IBM XIV iops iSCSI Linux LTFS Mainframe Microcode Microsoft nand nas NetApp NFS n series openstack Oracle Performance power ProtecTIER RAID Redbook san SAN Volume Controller SAS SDS Security Software Defined Storage Solaris ssd storage Storwize SVC tape technology TMS TS3500 TS7700 TS7720 TS7740 tsm Upgrade Upgrade Test Utility V3500 V3700 V5000 V7000 V7000 Unified V7000U VAAI vmware VSAN vSphere vSphere 5.5 VTS Webcast Whitepaper Windows Withdrawal XCLI XIV
“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” – Stephen Hawking
FCoTR rules !
- 507,215 hits since July 2010