BJ Klingenberg is a Distinguished Engineer and Enterprise Storage Management lead for IBM. BJ shares his experiences using IBM Tivoli Storage Productivity Center in IBM’s Service Provider environment. Service Provider environments are governed by Service Level Agreements, so managing capacity, performance and availability are essential capabilities. Storage efficiency is essential to remaining competitive. See how TPC helps IBM deliver outstanding customer service at competitive prices here
Using IBM Tivoli Storage Productivity Center (TPC) in a Service Provider Environment
Posted by rogerluethy on April 19, 2013
Search this Blog
- Top five solid-state flash storage news stories of 2013 wp.me/pZ322-2Tj 6 hours ago
- IBM Flash Storage eBook wp.me/pZ322-2Th 6 hours ago
- Applications of predictive analytics above the 85th parallel wp.me/pZ322-2Te 6 hours ago
- RT @IBMStorage: No external appliance needed to leverage IP replication on #Storwize V5000. More features here ibm.co/1h4RoQa #IBM… 6 hours ago
- Correcting EMC – Tape is More Innovative Than Disk wp.me/pZ322-2T8 6 hours ago
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.86.x5.35
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.84.x5.36
- IBM DS Windows (x86) Storage Manager version 10.83.x5.18
- ALUA (asymmetric logical unit access)
- IBM Storwize V3700 Easy-to-use, affordable storage with advanced capabilities for small and midsize businesses
- What is Latency? And How is it Different from IOPS?
- What is T10-PI ?
- ATS Monthly TSM Technical Exchange Sessions (Nov. 18 & Dec. 12)
- IBM Storwize Family Software V7.2.0 delivers replication over IP networks and improved performance for Real-time Compression
- A closer look at SolidFire
What is this blog about ?2013 3584 AIX Alert Architecture ATS backup Best Practices Big Data Brocade Cisco cloud Code DCS3700 DS3000 DS3500 ds4000 ds5000 DS8000 DS8870 EMC Enterprise Storage FC Fibre Channel Firmware Flash GUI guide HAK Hardware withdrawal HDD How to Hydra ibm IBM FlashSystem ibm redbooks IBM Research IBM System Storage IBM XIV IDC iops iSCSI Linux LTFS Mainframe Microcode Microsoft nand nas NetApp n series openstack Oracle Performance power ProtecTIER RAID Real-Time Compression Redbook replication san SAN Volume Controller SAS SDS Security Software Defined Storage Solaris ssd storage Storwize SVC tape technology TMS TS3500 TS7700 TS7720 TS7740 tsm Upgrade Upgrade Test Utility V3500 V3700 V5000 V7000 V7000 Unified V7000U VAAI vmware vSphere vSphere 5.5 VTS Webcast Webinar Whitepaper Windows Withdrawal XCLI XIV XIVTop
IBM Storage Product Links
“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” – Stephen Hawking
FCoTR rules !
- 466,236 hits since July 2010