The IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit (HAK) for AIX is a software pack that simplifies the task of connecting an IBM AIX host to the IBM XIV Storage System. The HAK provides a set of CLI-based tools that automatically detect any physically connected XIV storage system (single system or an array), define the host on the XIV storage system, and apply best-practice native AIX multipath configuration. After the connection is established, XIV-based storage volumes can be mapped to the host without any additional manual configuration, and can be accessed and used from the host for a range of storage operations.
IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit for AIX and HPUX, Version 2.1.0
Posted in Information
Posted by rogerluethy on July 26, 2013
Search this Blog
- Automatic Backup of VMs Migrated by SRM wp.me/pZ322-3gd 4 hours ago
- RT @DataDefiner: Remember kids: a Snapshot is NOT a Backup. That is all. http://t.co/kiui6nNV2b 4 days ago
- RT @cdixon: Nikola Tesla predicting today back in 1926 http://t.co/5Air6JEULu 4 days ago
- Primary Data disrupts enterprise storage — non-disruptively wp.me/pZ322-3gb 4 days ago
- Future of Data Storage: 8 Technologies Changing Storage wp.me/pZ322-3g9 4 days ago
- IBM N Series to NetApp Machine type comparison table
- What is T10-PI ?
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.84.x5.36
- IBM Storage Manager Simulator (DS3K/4K/5K)
- Command Line Interface and Script Commands Programming Guide - IBM System Storage DS3000, DS4000, and DS5000
- Automatic Backup of VMs Migrated by SRM
- Should you be able to turn All-Flash Deduplication off?
- 188.8.131.52 - IBM Storwize Code - V3500,V3700,V5000,V7000,SVC
- Slow backup of VM on VSAN Datastore
- IBM System Storage DS Manager version 10.86.x5.43
- 664,916 hits since July 2010
Storage CH Archive