The IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit (HAK) for AIX is a software pack that simplifies the task of connecting an IBM AIX host to the IBM XIV Storage System. The HAK provides a set of CLI-based tools that automatically detect any physically connected XIV storage system (single system or an array), define the host on the XIV storage system, and apply best-practice native AIX multipath configuration. After the connection is established, XIV-based storage volumes can be mapped to the host without any additional manual configuration, and can be accessed and used from the host for a range of storage operations.
IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit for AIX and HPUX, Version 2.1.0
Posted in Information
Posted by rogerluethy on July 26, 2013
Search this Blog
- still running :-) #Motorola #RAZR http://t.co/sSo5FjI7n5 9 hours ago
- RT @Chris_Mellor: Chad Sakac writes killer blogs for EMC. Here’s another on VCE absorption - virtualgeek.typepad.com/virtual_geek/2… 10 hours ago
- @johnobeto well thank you and i give this back to you :-) 10 hours ago
- @johnobeto Good one but i prefer the Aretha Franklin version :-) 15 hours ago
- Performance buffers for Brocade ISLs wp.me/pZ322-3fd 15 hours ago
- Performance buffers for Brocade ISLs
- IBM System Storage DS Manager version 10.86.x5.43
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.86.x5.35
- What is T10-PI ?
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.84.x5.36
- IBM Storage Manager Simulator (DS3K/4K/5K)
- ALUA (asymmetric logical unit access)
- 188.8.131.52 - IBM Storwize Code (V7000,V3500,V3700 and SVC)
- IBM DS Windows (x86) Storage Manager version 10.83.x5.18
- What if you could release 4TB of storage in every 10TB with no business impact?
- 647,241 hits since July 2010
Storage CH Archive