The IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit (HAK) for AIX is a software pack that simplifies the task of connecting an IBM AIX host to the IBM XIV Storage System. The HAK provides a set of CLI-based tools that automatically detect any physically connected XIV storage system (single system or an array), define the host on the XIV storage system, and apply best-practice native AIX multipath configuration. After the connection is established, XIV-based storage volumes can be mapped to the host without any additional manual configuration, and can be accessed and used from the host for a range of storage operations.
IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit for AIX and HPUX, Version 2.1.0
Posted in Information
Posted by rogerluethy on July 26, 2013
Search this Blog
- Cloud-scale Object Storage – where do you store the cloud itself? wp.me/pZ322-3aL 2 days ago
- Software Defined Storage, which phase are you in?! wp.me/pZ322-3aJ 2 days ago
- RT @HPStorageGuy: Tech white paper: HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage - optimized for flash. hpstorage.me/12Efd7r 3 days ago
- Why backup is failing and how to save it wp.me/pZ322-3aH 4 days ago
- Western Digital Gets NAS-ty with New Red Pro HDDs wp.me/pZ322-3aF 4 days ago
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.84.x5.36
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.86.x5.35
- What is T10-PI ?
- IBM System Storage DS Manager version 10.86.x5.43
- IBM DS Windows (x86) Storage Manager version 10.83.x5.18
- IBM N Series to NetApp Machine type comparison table
- Comparison of IBM Storwize V3700, V5000, V7000 on one page
- Cloud-scale Object Storage – where do you store the cloud itself?
- Pure Storage Now Valued at Over $3B; Raises $225M to Maintain Fastest Growth in Storage Industry History
- Making the move from EMC to HP 3PAR StoreServ easy
- 588,795 hits since July 2010
Storage CH Archive
FCoTR rules !
“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” – Stephen Hawking