The IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit (HAK) for AIX is a software pack that simplifies the task of connecting an IBM AIX host to the IBM XIV Storage System. The HAK provides a set of CLI-based tools that automatically detect any physically connected XIV storage system (single system or an array), define the host on the XIV storage system, and apply best-practice native AIX multipath configuration. After the connection is established, XIV-based storage volumes can be mapped to the host without any additional manual configuration, and can be accessed and used from the host for a range of storage operations.
IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit for AIX and HPUX, Version 2.1.0
Posted in Information
Posted by rogerluethy on July 26, 2013
Search this Blog
- RT @HPStorageGuy: Adaptive Backup and Recovery from HP hpstorage.me/1jJzcgX 2 hours ago
- Three Key Strategies to Allocating a Data Protection Service wp.me/pZ322-34y 2 hours ago
- Rant about cool new tech vs Mainframes and SPARC wp.me/pZ322-34w 2 hours ago
- Spintronics: Not Your Typical Memory wp.me/pZ322-34u 2 hours ago
- HP StoreOnce VSA – An introduction wp.me/pZ322-34q 2 hours ago
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.84.x5.36
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.86.x5.35
- IBM N Series to NetApp Machine type comparison table
- ALUA (asymmetric logical unit access)
- Comparison of IBM Storwize V3700, V5000, V7000 on one page
- IBM System Storage DS Manager version 10.86.x5.43
- What is T10-PI ?
- IBM Storwize V3700 Easy-to-use, affordable storage with advanced capabilities for small and midsize businesses
- Cisco reps flog Whiptail's Invicta arrays against EMC and Pure
- Implementing VMware Horizon View on IBM Flex System
- 530,689 hits since July 2010
Storage CH Archive
FCoTR rules !
“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” – Stephen Hawking