The IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit (HAK) for AIX is a software pack that simplifies the task of connecting an IBM AIX host to the IBM XIV Storage System. The HAK provides a set of CLI-based tools that automatically detect any physically connected XIV storage system (single system or an array), define the host on the XIV storage system, and apply best-practice native AIX multipath configuration. After the connection is established, XIV-based storage volumes can be mapped to the host without any additional manual configuration, and can be accessed and used from the host for a range of storage operations.
IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit for AIX and HPUX, Version 2.1.0
Posted in Information
Posted by rogerluethy on July 26, 2013
Search this Blog
- Live from VMworld 2014: Most important announcements summarized wp.me/pZ322-3cS 31 minutes ago
- The Fat Middle: Today’s Enterprise Storage Array wp.me/pZ322-3cQ 3 hours ago
- #FlashLane: youtu.be/3kZrFXBlxA8?li… 22 hours ago
- Mirror, mirror on the wall, who has the best TSM backend of all? wp.me/pZ322-3cO 1 day ago
- Modernizing Your Infrastructure with Hybrid Cloud – Hyper-V over SMB wp.me/pZ322-3cM 3 days ago
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.84.x5.36
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.86.x5.35
- Mirror, mirror on the wall, who has the best TSM backend of all?
- IBM Storage Manager Simulator (DS3K/4K/5K)
- Comparison of IBM Storwize V3700, V5000, V7000 on one page
- IBM N Series to NetApp Machine type comparison table
- IBM System Storage DS Manager version 10.86.x5.43
- ALUA (asymmetric logical unit access)
- IBM DS Windows (x86) Storage Manager version 10.83.x5.18
- What is T10-PI ?
- 613,251 hits since July 2010
Storage CH Archive