The IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit (HAK) for AIX is a software pack that simplifies the task of connecting an IBM AIX host to the IBM XIV Storage System. The HAK provides a set of CLI-based tools that automatically detect any physically connected XIV storage system (single system or an array), define the host on the XIV storage system, and apply best-practice native AIX multipath configuration. After the connection is established, XIV-based storage volumes can be mapped to the host without any additional manual configuration, and can be accessed and used from the host for a range of storage operations.
IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit for AIX and HPUX, Version 2.1.0
Posted in Information
Posted by rogerluethy on July 26, 2013
Search this Blog
- A new era of server side storage intelligence wp.me/pZ322-35c 6 hours ago
- Pure Storage Now Valued at Over $3B; Raises $225M to Maintain Fastest Growth in Storage Industry History wp.me/pZ322-35a 6 hours ago
- Introducing the HP XP7 Storage – 7th generation of the XP Disk Array wp.me/pZ322-358 6 hours ago
- Continuous Cloud Infrastructure: Taking Storage Virtualization to the Next Dimension wp.me/pZ322-356 7 hours ago
- Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform G1000 Comparative Guide wp.me/pZ322-354 7 hours ago
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.84.x5.36
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.86.x5.35
- NetApp RAID 6 Calculator
- What is T10-PI ?
- IBM System Storage DS Manager version 10.86.x5.43
- ALUA (asymmetric logical unit access)
- IBM DS Windows (x86) Storage Manager version 10.83.x5.18
- EMC and VMware are disrupting Server SAN
- IBM DS Windows (x64) Storage Manager version 10.83.x5.23
- IBM Storwize V3700 Easy-to-use, affordable storage with advanced capabilities for small and midsize businesses
- 535,066 hits since July 2010
Storage CH Archive
FCoTR rules !
“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” – Stephen Hawking