The IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit (HAK) for AIX is a software pack that simplifies the task of connecting an IBM AIX host to the IBM XIV Storage System. The HAK provides a set of CLI-based tools that automatically detect any physically connected XIV storage system (single system or an array), define the host on the XIV storage system, and apply best-practice native AIX multipath configuration. After the connection is established, XIV-based storage volumes can be mapped to the host without any additional manual configuration, and can be accessed and used from the host for a range of storage operations.
IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit for AIX and HPUX, Version 2.1.0
Posted in Information
Posted by rogerluethy on July 26, 2013
Search this Blog
- RT @esignoretti: [BLOG] Tapes… when everything else looks unsustainable buff.ly/2cxtZ1q https://t.co/3q4YUUvu6I 5 hours ago
- RT @Chris_Mellor: DDN polishes its EXAScaler with new Lustre SW - theregister.co.uk/2016/09/26/ddn… 5 hours ago
- RT @Grady_Booch: In conversational systems, context matters. More than you may first realize. hothardware.com/news/microsoft… 7 hours ago
- RT @IBMResearch: White paper: Algorithmic responsibility and system assurance ibm.biz/BdrTHh #CognitiveHorizons 7 hours ago
- RT @vladan: ... Free Training - VMware Network Virtualization Fundamentals 2016 bit.ly/1UlzCt6 https://t.co/e8s7SBMyFX 8 hours ago
- IBM System Storage DS Manager version 10.86.x5.43
- What is T10-PI ?
- How can I test Storwize V7000 Node Canister failure?
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.84.x5.36
- Overcoming the Recovery-In-Place challenge
- Specific disk replacement procedure must be followed to prevent potential data loss in a dynamic disk pool - IBM System Storage
- IBM V7000 drive replacements and forcing copy-back
- IBM Storwize V7000 Spare Disk Policy
- IBM Storwize V3700 Easy-to-use, affordable storage with advanced capabilities for small and midsize businesses
- IBM PowerHA SystemMirror 7.1 for AIX
- 854,838 hits since July 2010
Storage CH Archive