The IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit (HAK) for AIX is a software pack that simplifies the task of connecting an IBM AIX host to the IBM XIV Storage System. The HAK provides a set of CLI-based tools that automatically detect any physically connected XIV storage system (single system or an array), define the host on the XIV storage system, and apply best-practice native AIX multipath configuration. After the connection is established, XIV-based storage volumes can be mapped to the host without any additional manual configuration, and can be accessed and used from the host for a range of storage operations.
IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit for AIX and HPUX, Version 2.1.0
Posted in Information
Posted by rogerluethy on July 26, 2013
Search this Blog
- RT @davemhenry: [GeekFluent] New Post: EMC Announces New Mid-Range Unified Storage Platform – Unity vexpert.me/OO #EMCWorld 4 hours ago
- RT @etherealmind: ♻♻♻:Post: Blessay: Your Future WAN is a 5G Network j.mp/1rcXMPJ https://t.co/GWMlCTTGIL 5 hours ago
- RT @furrier: Michael Dell announces merged name : Dell Technologies #EMCWORLD and the enterprise business will be DellEMC https://t.co/WDK… 5 hours ago
- RT @herseyc: Rapid VM Cloning Using #SimpliVity REST API vhersey.com/2016/05/rapid-… #HCI #Automate 9 hours ago
- RT @johnobeto: My new blog post HPE Cloud Day 2016, Part II: HyperConverged Infrastructure absolutelywindows.com/blog/2016/5/2/… #HPETechDay 9 hours ago
- What is T10-PI ?
- IBM System Storage DS Manager version 10.86.x5.43
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.84.x5.36
- More details on IBM zEnterprise EC12 mainframes
- Snapshot 101: Copy-on-write vs Redirect-on-write
- IBM DS Windows (x86) Storage Manager version 10.83.x5.18
- How can I test Storwize V7000 Node Canister failure?
- IBM XIV Management Tools (XIVGUI, XIVTop, XCLI) v4.3 for Linux
- IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit v2.2.0 (Windows,Solaris,Linux,HPUX,AIX)
- Brocade Power Calculator
- 830,739 hits since July 2010
Storage CH Archive