The IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit (HAK) for AIX is a software pack that simplifies the task of connecting an IBM AIX host to the IBM XIV Storage System. The HAK provides a set of CLI-based tools that automatically detect any physically connected XIV storage system (single system or an array), define the host on the XIV storage system, and apply best-practice native AIX multipath configuration. After the connection is established, XIV-based storage volumes can be mapped to the host without any additional manual configuration, and can be accessed and used from the host for a range of storage operations.
IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit for AIX and HPUX, Version 2.1.0
Posted in Information
Posted by rogerluethy on July 26, 2013
Search this Blog
- RT @flashmem: Mangstor Delivering NVMeoF-Compliant Storage Arrays - storagenewsletter.com/rubriques/syst… (db) 3 hours ago
- RT @mike_fishman: Learn how DPS for VMware helps to protect your #VMware environments <- #KeyTech emc.smh.re/d1J #EMCer https://t.… 4 hours ago
- RT @flashmem: Design the best flash controllers p0.vresp.com/RG3L39 #vr4smallbiz 4 hours ago
- RT @george_markou: Functional USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter (NIC) driver for ESXi 5.5 & 6.0 virtuallyghetto.com/2016/03/functi… 4 hours ago
- Tell me #IBM how you reached the 18th place twitter.com/stianwestlake/… 7 hours ago
- What is T10-PI ?
- IBM System Storage DS Manager version 10.86.x5.43
- IBM Storwize Initialization Tool (V3500/V3700)
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.84.x5.36
- IBM N Series to NetApp Machine type comparison table
- DSCLI - DS8700 Command Line Interface program download
- How can I test Storwize V7000 Node Canister failure?
- IBM DS Windows (x64) Storage Manager version 10.83.x5.23
- IBM DS Windows (x86) Storage Manager version 10.83.x5.18
- IBM Storwize V7000 Initialization Tool
- 846,608 hits since July 2010
Storage CH Archive