The IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit (HAK) for AIX is a software pack that simplifies the task of connecting an IBM AIX host to the IBM XIV Storage System. The HAK provides a set of CLI-based tools that automatically detect any physically connected XIV storage system (single system or an array), define the host on the XIV storage system, and apply best-practice native AIX multipath configuration. After the connection is established, XIV-based storage volumes can be mapped to the host without any additional manual configuration, and can be accessed and used from the host for a range of storage operations.
IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit for AIX and HPUX, Version 2.1.0
Posted in Information
Posted by rogerluethy on July 26, 2013
Search this Blog
- RT @bvdlatisit: Ethernet Roadmap 2015 (by the ethernet alliance) storagereview.com/ethernet_allia… http://t.co/K1gW1TDMRP 1 hour ago
- How much Storage do i need ? wp.me/pZ322-3kI 7 hours ago
- Why Virtual Volumes? wp.me/pZ322-3kG 7 hours ago
- RT @camanpour: Yemen ground invasion by Saudi Arabia is unlikely, the head of Al Arab TV tells me after speaking to Saudi officials http://… 3 days ago
- More Money for the Hyper-Converged Market wp.me/pZ322-3kE 4 days ago
- Flurry of new data storage technology can bring confusion
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.84.x5.36
- IBM System Storage DS Manager version 10.86.x5.43
- IBM N Series to NetApp Machine type comparison table
- Why Virtual Volumes?
- How much Storage do i need ?
- What is T10-PI ?
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.86.x5.35
- IBM DS Windows (x86) Storage Manager version 10.83.x5.18
- IBM DS Windows (x64) Storage Manager version 10.83.x5.23
- 724,665 hits since July 2010
Storage CH Archive