The IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit (HAK) for AIX is a software pack that simplifies the task of connecting an IBM AIX host to the IBM XIV Storage System. The HAK provides a set of CLI-based tools that automatically detect any physically connected XIV storage system (single system or an array), define the host on the XIV storage system, and apply best-practice native AIX multipath configuration. After the connection is established, XIV-based storage volumes can be mapped to the host without any additional manual configuration, and can be accessed and used from the host for a range of storage operations.
IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit for AIX and HPUX, Version 2.1.0
Posted in Information
Posted by rogerluethy on July 26, 2013
Search this Blog
- RT @Gizmodo: Buy your hard-working coworker a beer, it's #SysAdminDay gizmo.do/X46OguR http://t.co/aCpt9WjQXO 1 day ago
- @EconCulture @TheEconomist hmm Boston tea party ? 1 day ago
- RT @DavesRant: Cool post from @DuncanYB as @DatriumStorage comes out of #stealthmode before #vmworld yellow-bricks.com/2015/07/28/dat… http://t.co/rZ… 1 day ago
- @amyengineer just awesome ! 1 day ago
- Funny when you reach 50 you don't care about OS fights anymore #Windows10 #macosx #linux #Unix it just doesn't matter anymore 1 day ago
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.84.x5.36
- IBM TS3310 Command Line Interface (finally !)
- IBM N Series to NetApp Machine type comparison table
- IBM System Storage DS Manager version 10.86.x5.43
- Object storage: why, when, where… and but.
- Who Made Your SSDs and Why It Matters
- What is T10-PI ?
- IBM Storwize V3700 Drive Microcode Package 20130702
- Software-Defined Storage in OpenStack
- Alerts for non-critical (Informational, Warning, Debug) events not being sent - IBM System Storage
- 763,992 hits since July 2010
Storage CH Archive