The IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit (HAK) for AIX is a software pack that simplifies the task of connecting an IBM AIX host to the IBM XIV Storage System. The HAK provides a set of CLI-based tools that automatically detect any physically connected XIV storage system (single system or an array), define the host on the XIV storage system, and apply best-practice native AIX multipath configuration. After the connection is established, XIV-based storage volumes can be mapped to the host without any additional manual configuration, and can be accessed and used from the host for a range of storage operations.
IBM XIV Host Attachment Kit for AIX and HPUX, Version 2.1.0
Posted in Information
Posted by rogerluethy on July 26, 2013
Search this Blog
- PowerPoint should be banned.. 2 days ago
- here comes the weekend http://t.co/erAERu7MGW 3 days ago
- RT @MattWernerCH: NetApp at the crossroads... will the market see it that same way: "Clustered ONTAP delivers a software-defined, flas…http… 3 days ago
- RT @vInfrastructure: New post: Reset the VMware SSO password in vSphere 6.0 vinfrastructure.it/2015/05/reset-… 3 days ago
- Cookie time 😀 #hds http://t.co/PWKLAAeisr 3 days ago
- IBM System Storage DS Manager version 10.86.x5.43
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.84.x5.36
- IBM DS Storage Manager version 10.86.x5.35
- Comparison of IBM Storwize V3700, V5000, V7000 on one page
- IBM Storwize V3700 Easy-to-use, affordable storage with advanced capabilities for small and midsize businesses
- Is It Time To Retire File Server and NAS?
- What is T10-PI ?
- How can I test Storwize V7000 Node Canister failure?
- IBM DS Windows (x86) Storage Manager version 10.83.x5.18
- IBM Storage Manager Simulator (DS3K/4K/5K)
- 743,372 hits since July 2010
Storage CH Archive